• /

Visiting Hong Kong

Discover Hong Kong
A unique blend of East and West, old and new, Hong Kong is one of Asia’s top tourist destinations for holidays. With its high-end shopping malls to bustling street markets in Kowloon, numerous bars and restaurants to vibrant nightlife spots, ancient Chinese temples to glass-curtained skyscrapers, colourful festivals to diverse museums, neon-lit streets to verdant countryside, and other sightseeing spots, Hong Kong is not only a food paradise but a city of contrasts and colour.

From world-class theme parks to colonial architecture; from iconic landmarks to fascinating Chinese temples. It’s all in Hong Kong. This Asia’s World City is home to a wide range of culinary experiences that encompass uniquely local encounters to the best of international foods. Well known for being a shopping paradise, Hong Kong’s natural beauty is yet to be explored. From outlying islands to sandy beaches and undulating mountain paths, visitors from around the world like to explore the city’s wild side while taking a break from the hustle and bustle.

Hong Kong is also a Muslim-friendly destination. It is home to numerous renowned mosques and a wide variety of Halal-certified restaurants. For Muslim-friendly facilities in Hong Kong, please click here.

The Hong Kong Tourism Board provides you with tips of traveler essentials, from entry information, hotel accommodation to trip planner and hot deals. Check out their website before planning your next holiday.

More information about Hong Kong tourism, click here.

Visa Requirements of Hong Kong
All visitors to Hong Kong must have a passport that is valid for at least six months after the planned departure date from Hong Kong. Nationals of about 170 countries and territories may visit Hong Kong visa-free for a period ranging from 7 days to 180 days.
Please visit the HKSAR Immigration Department’s website for more information on visa requirements for travelling to Hong Kong.

COVID-19 related travel updates
For more information on travel arrangements to Hong Kong under the epidemic, please click here.